Dennis & Ron

dravenzouk

• Members

Wow, there sure is an unusually high percentage of bass oriented content on HCBF the last couple of days. I like it.

But I also notice a strangely low amount of political rants/discussion (the off-topic stuff is about cars/women/food/sports/etc.). So.....

There is a lot of buzz on the net about the possibility of a Kucinich/Paul ticket next year. In particular there are a few semi-unsubstantiated comments from Dennis saying that he is open to the idea. This is causing some folks to hyperventilate and foam at the mouth.

I'm interested in the reaction of the folks here - especially Ron Paul supporters. I've heard a lot of Kucinich supporters say that this would be a huge deal breaker for them. Others think that a bi-partisan ticket is exactly what we need. Some think that ending the war in Iraq (and stopping the possible invasion of Iran) is so important that they can ignore the issues where these two guys are so wildly divergent. Some "worship" either Paul or Kucinich, but hate the other so much that it sours their opinion of "their guy".

So what do you think?

Again, especially Paul fans - would the (theoretical) fact of Ron running with Dennis make you turn from him; or would that increase your support; or would you hate it but accept it as a necessary evil; or something else?

• Members

I heard Kucinich on the radio yesterday saying it's not going to happen.

Hence the "semi-unsubstantiated" reference. Honestly, I doubt there is any real possibility of this actually happening. All the "reports" of Kucinich saying it's going to happen are in fact slight twists on semi-vague answers to somewhat out of context questions. Still, the idea is gaining a bit of steam in some circles. I'm more interested in what people's reactions to the idea are, rather than whether or not it's a real possibility.

Archived