I'm bored

PaulyWally

• Members

I'm at a client right now, and I've been sitting here for the past hour and a half doing not much of anything.

I went to talk to the guy in charge of this project almost 2 hours ago and said I need to go over a couple things with him. He said he was busy, and he'll come by in about 30 minutes. I said that would be fine.

...and I'm still waiting.

Normally, I wouldn't really give a {censored} because the client is paying me by the hour. But my boss wants this project done ASAP. And since I can't do much of anything right now until I talk to the client... my boss is going to be pissed at me for not getting anything done today.

Rant over. You may continue about your business. :)

• Members

I'm at a client right now, and I've been sitting here for the past hour and a half doing not much of anything.

I went to talk to the guy in charge of this project almost 2 hours ago and said I need to go over a couple things with him. He said he was busy, and he'll come by in about 30 minutes. I said that would be fine.

...and I'm still waiting.

Normally, I wouldn't really give a {censored} because the client is paying me by the hour. But my boss wants this project done ASAP. And since I can't do much of anything right now until I talk to the client... my boss is going to be pissed at me for not getting anything done today.

Rant over. You may continue about your business.
:)

Well, if it makes you feel better, I found out that I can't work because my boss is sick (freelancing sucks!), and I'm going to have to go in tomorrow. This is after I spent all morning waiting for my boss to call me to see if he was too sick for me to work today. I was planning on going to Boston this weekend too :cry:

• Members

Well, if it makes you feel better, I found out that I can't work because my boss is sick (freelancing sucks!), and I'm going to have to go in tomorrow. This is after I spent all morning waiting for my boss to call me to see if he was too sick for me to work today. I was planning on going to Boston this weekend too
:cry:

It doesn't help... but it certainly sounds worse than my situation. :D

• Members

I'm also bored and at work, but my usual 4 day weekend will be here in less than 5 hours and then I'm going to hangout with my old singer and guitarist tonight and enjoy a C&C or 2 then go snowboarding all day Sat. with my son, so I don't care.....and my boss is more bored than me right now...:thu:

Archived