who's funkier, a bassist, or a drummer

davis1

• Members

Oooo, dangerous territory. Although there actually is a song called "Funky Drummer" I'm not aware of one that's called "Funky Bass".;)

Then again, Larry Graham has described himself as "...playing on the Funky Bass". I tried to go to Guitar Center and actually buy a Funky Bass and they just laughed at me. :mad:

• Members

...I tried to go to Guitar Center and actually buy a Funky Bass and they just laughed at me.
:mad:

Dood....you were LAUGHED AT by GC employees??? :cool: I'd bet that when you left they tried to order "Funky" basses to keep in stock. And, welcome to the dark side here at HCBF. Your life will never be the same.

Seriously, you gotta have both - funky bassist and just-as-funky drummer. You can't have one without the other.

• Members
Dood....you were LAUGHED AT by GC employees???
:cool:
I'd bet that when you left they tried to order "Funky" basses to keep in stock. And, welcome to the dark side here at HCBF. Your life will never be the same.

Seriously, you gotta have both - funky bassist and just-as-funky drummer. You can't have one without the other.

Besides, the last Funky bass GC had was when I worked there!(Or actually... FunkEEbass!)

Archived