Glad I'm not an american (bass related)

Fiery Furnace

• Members

Also, not to turn this into a political debate, but since it probably will anyway... is it just me or is there no real republican candidate? They ALL seem to be equally unknown. I mean Ron Paul is cool (and by cool I mean totally insane in a scary but awesome way) but I hear he's a long shot.

Usually there's like one or two guys and then 5 or 6 nobodies, but they all seem to be nobodies.

But man, Ron Paul vs Barack Oboma would the best election ever. There's no way you could loose!

• Members

Also, not to turn this into a political debate, but since it probably will anyway... is it just me or is there no real republican candidate? They ALL seem to be equally unknown. I mean Ron Paul is cool (and by cool I mean totally insane in a scary but awesome way) but I hear he's a long shot.

Usually there's like one or two guys and then 5 or 6 nobodies, but they all seem to be nobodies.

But man, Ron Paul vs Barack Oboma would the best election ever. There's no way you could loose!

Ron Paul is a democratic spy claiming to be a republican but secretly planning to run independent!;)

Mr. Matt

• Moderators
I wish some of these guys would quit making bass look bad !
:mad:

Unlike John Kerry, Huckabee is quite comfortable on the instrument and the last discussion we had on this, we figured his live rig was Genz Benz. I'm not quite sure how he's making the bass look bad.

• Members

Unlike John Kerry, Huckabee is quite comfortable on the instrument and the last discussion we had on this, we figured his live rig was Genz Benz. I'm not quite sure how he's making the bass look bad.

Maybe the bass just looks bad because the color of the tie conflicts with the natural wood tones? :poke:

:lol:

Archived