happy hanukkah

jonathan_matos5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know what I hate is the fact that everyone and there {censored}ing mother wants a handout. I mean seriously I am spending every last cent on {censored} for my family and you want me to give you money as well? And what the {censored} do you want; me to give all ten people that hit me up on the way to the car some change..{censored} this holiday. Maybe this is why my wife hates me. cause I think the holidays are complete bull{censored}..not to mention I don't believe in any religion.

Dan

• Members

Eh, I'm not one to judge other religions, being as I don' have a clue what's going on inside my own mind at the moment. But I find it annoying that it can't just be one thing or another. I celebrate Christmas, even if I consider myself Wiccan, it's how I was raised. AND I could CARE LESS if I got gifts or not, that's just an object... But if I say "Merry Christmas" to one of my Wiccan friends that doesn't celebrate Chirstmas, but celebrates Yule, I expect a "Happy Yule".

I couldn't really care whether or not you celebrated anything for that matter. If you're happy with what you do, I'm happy for you.

Therefore. No more "Happy Holidays". Say your blessing, I'll say mine.

• Members

Yup, real loving God huh.

'I love everyone, even you, atheist! But you'll have to fry in molten sulphur for the rest of eternity. *sigh* It hurts me more than it hurts you...'

OH {censored}:rolleyes:

don't even go there

God has given everyone a way out.

we make our own choices where we end up.

Happy Khanuka

Merry Christmas

Happy Quanza

Happy winter Solstice

Did I miss any one?

and I apolajize for not being more 'Politically Correct" by simply saying Happy holidays every one:rolleyes:

what really gets me about Christian holidays is they are'nt even celebrated in the right season, and why don't they observe Hebrew holy days? because they do serve a Hebrew God after all. The Messiah was Born on Yom Kipur not December 25 and his Death Burial and resurection was during the Jewish Holy days of passover.

and for the sake of Christ at least learn his name... it is not Jesus it is Yeshua.:mad:

and for all the people who have a tiff about someone wishing them a merry Christmas or happy whateverall I can say is....

{censored}EN GET OVER IT!:blah:

• Members

that made me lol
:D

:p

Ireland was actually a Pagan country before those Christian's came over! :mad:

I'm an atheist but if someone wishes me Happy Christmas, I'll say it back. If they don't then I won't mention it. I don't partake in any of the religious side of the feast, I just see it as a rest and time to spend with family, nothing more. :)

• Moderators

:)

Ive had enough of all of this happy holidays PC bs:mad: the holidays rarely if ever fall on the same dates. so why dont we just celebrate the holidays on the days that they fall on

That is all
:wave:

Why do you hate Christmas? You make baby Jesus cry.

• Moderators
what really gets me about Christian holidays is they are'nt even celebrated in the right season, and why don't they observe Hebrew holy days?

When else should Easter be celebrated? Why would the Christians observe the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)? What is the purpose of Communion? Since Christmas is the celebration of Jesus' birth to Christians is it really important that the celebration doesn't fall on his actual birth date? Did your folks always have your birthday parties on the day of your birthday or did you go to Skate Land and have a birthday party on a Saturday with your friends? Have you ever been in a large family that has a lot of birthdays in a three month span, so they get together to celebrate everybody's birthday at one time?

• Members

what really gets me about Christian holidays is they are'nt even celebrated in the right season, and why don't they observe Hebrew holy days? because they do serve a Hebrew God after all. The Messiah was Born on Yom Kipur not December 25 and his Death Burial and resurection was during the Jewish Holy days of passover.

Political thing. Something to do with Pagans being forced/led into Christianity and refusing to give up Yuletide. I can't remember the details.

• Moderators

Here's a short but sweet explanation.

No one knows what day Jesus Christwas born on. From the biblical description, most historians believe that his birth probably occurred in September, approximately six months after Passover. One thing they agree on is that it is very unlikely that Jesus was born in December, since the bible records shepherds tending their sheep in the fields on that night. This is quite unlikely to have happened during a cold Judean winter. So why do we celebrate Christ

• Moderators
Im not jewish i just choose to acknowlege the roots of christianity and tend to celebrate the jewish holidays and just about any excuse i can get to have friends and loved ones over. ive got family coming to town later this month and ill probably find a party or 10 in the next week to attend
:thu:

I married into a Jewish family. I find my way to Hannukah celebrations quite easily. . . . . .my wife just drags me by my left ear.:D

Archived