If I email one of you a .wav file...

ec437

• Members

If you have iTunes you can do it easily.

If you want directions, let me know, I'll walk you through.

How is it done in iTunes? I looked briefly the other day and didn't see any way to do it.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out.

• Members

No kidding. I can find the song I want quickly and easily.

And thats on the Windows version.

And the Windows version sux0r massively.

Here's a trick for you. Without reading the help file or googling anything, figure out how to make your iPod show up as a hard drive when you plug it into your PC.

• Members

And the Windows version sux0r massively.

Here's a trick for you. Without reading the help file or googling anything, figure out how to make your iPod show up as a hard drive when you plug it into your PC.

You mean by clicking the checkbox that says "Enable Disk Use"? You are right, that is quite tricky . . .

• Members

Then you should be killed.

+1. My wife hates it so much she refuses to update her ipod, even after I told her you don't NEED itunes. So she gets me to do it, and every time, I accidentally open itunes and vomit on my keyboard.

• Members

If you want the convenience of iTunes, but not via using the actual Apple iTunes, try Quintessential Media Player.

In fact, I'm thinking this may be the very S/W Apple licensed/OEM'd for their Win based iTunes player. Much more feature rich than iTunes and (maybe) from the original developer. Check it out (it's free):

http://www.quinnware.com/

I use Wavepad to convert .wav to MP3's. Among other things, it lets me convert .wavs to MP3's at a bit rate up to 320 Kbps. and it's free too!

http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/

Archived