NIGHT RANGER!

catphish

• Members

I have a semi funny story about that band...

About 5 years ago, I had a "stalker" type guy that would chase me around whenever I'd go up to our parent's summer house. He was pretty much obsessed with me, and gave me a Night Ranger TAPE for a present once. He kept going on and on about how kick ass the band was. He reminded me of Joe Dirt.

• Members

I have a semi funny story about that band...

About 5 years ago, I had a "stalker" type guy that would chase me around whenever I'd go up to our parent's summer house. He was pretty much obsessed with me, and gave me a Night Ranger TAPE for a present once. He kept going on and on about how kick ass the band was. He reminded me of Joe Dirt.

aww....you we're like his "Brandy".

jd_CT1748.jpg

:D

• Members

Cell Phones are the new lighters. Get with the times
:wave:

I tried to light a cigarette with my cell phone once, but all it did was get nicotine on the phone. On an unrelated note, my bills have nearly doubled since then. I just can't seem to put the damn thing down!

• Members

Weren't they one of the few good guitar rock bands to come out of the mid 80's? I thought they were pretty good for a pop rock band.

I did too - I saw em in a small club back in '95 playing as a 3 piece and they were much better than I expected.

Gillis was amazing - he covered Watson's parts flawlessly; they used sequenced tracks for Fitz's keys and some unknown (but good) guy on bass (Blades was unavailable at the time - the drummer sang his vocals and did a real good job)

• Members

I did too - I saw em in a small club back in '95 playing as a 3 piece and they were much better than I expected.

Gillis was amazing - he covered Watson's parts flawlessly; they used sequenced tracks for Fitz's keys and some unknown (but good) guy on bass (Blades was unavailable at the time - the drummer sang his vocals and did a real good job)

Yeah, for what it was and the time, I thought the writing, performing and overall production was great. :idk:

Archived