New amp day: Wooo Hooo !

basste

• Members

a happy circumstance coincidence made me change my amp:

Since a few time, i had lended my 2x10 cab to one cousin, which wanted to test it with his 1x15 and old fender BXR head to plan an update for his rig.

During this time, i played only my 400RB115 combo for rhearsals, as i already did in half gigs we done. And the fact is: i really dig this 1x15 sound, and with the 2x10 added, it's not really the same.

On the other hand, the 400RB115 by himself was a little thin for certain gigs, with only 180 watts; i pushed it over the "clean limit" to hear myself.

So, the same day, i sold my rig (400RB115 + BLX 2x10), added 200 euros (thanks christmas-in-advance), and bought a mint condition used 700RB115 combo.

Received it yeasterday evening: Ouawwwwwww !! it's a blast !!

with his 320 wats, it will fit all power i need and have the tone i'm after.

i'm happy.

:cool:

• Members

a happy circumstance coincidence made me change my amp:

Since a few time, i had lended my 2x10 cab to one cousin, which wanted to test it with his 1x15 and old fender BXR head to plan an update for his rig.

During this time, i played only my 400RB115 combo for rhearsals, as i already did in half gigs we done. And the fact is: i really dig this 1x15 sound, and with the 2x10 added, it's not really the same.

On the other hand, the 400RB115 by himself was a little thin for certain gigs, with only 180 watts; i pushed it over the "clean limit" to hear myself.

So, the same day, i sold my rig (400RB115 + BLX 2x10), added 200 euros (thanks christmas-in-advance), and bought a mint condition used 700RB115 combo.

Received it yeasterday evening: Ouawwwwwww !! it's a blast !!

with his 320 wats, it will fit all power i need and have the tone i'm after.

i'm happy.

:cool:

no pics, no rig

• Members

thanks all :cool:

So, we didn't play with the band yesterday evening :mad:

Amp stayed in the car.. in fact, we recorded a new demo two weeks ago, with our guitard new multitrack.

We have recorded live 10 tunes in one day. But as live, it wasn't quite good :D

So guitard decided to do again all his guitar parts at home, then yesterday evening our singer did again 7 tunes, and harmonicist, which was recorded for the first time, did again all his parts. As i sucked one of the two tunes i sing, i did it again.

Than after that, we all listen pre-mix guitard did, and decided corrections.. And just after that, it was 2.00 am and we were crushed.

Demo will contain 9 tunes, cause one was really sucked; close to lug suckiness....

So, next reharse is january :(

I've got plenty of time to discover it at home. and my neighboors too :D

The good news is our drummer will have his new TAMA too :thu:

Archived