Female Bassists

Giddry

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Are you the one I talked to about The Con before it was released? If so, you were right, I was not disappointed at all despite my high expectations. It is phenomenal.
:thu:

I am indeed :D I've seen them 8 times live since then and it never gets boring. the songs are so much better when they do them live, and they're just such fantastic girls all-around :)

• Moderators
I am indeed
:D
I've seen them 8 times live since then and it never gets boring. the songs are so much better when they do them live, and they're just such fantastic girls all-around
:)

I saw them two weeks ago here in Chicago. Very impressive live show.

Northern State... eh. :idk: I liked Sprout, but the other two vocalists weren't quite up to task.

• Members
I saw them two weeks ago here in Chicago. Very impressive live show.

Northern State... eh.
:idk:
I liked Sprout, but the other two vocalists weren't quite up to task.

at first I didn't like them, but I picked up their album and a few of the songs (where they're not rapping/saying their own names a million times) are starting to grown on me. there's one song they do with Kaki King that's particularly good.

plus, Hesta Prynn's kinda cute :o

• Moderators
at first I didn't like them, but I picked up their album and a few of the songs (where they're not rapping/saying their own names a million times) are starting to grown on me. there's one song they do with Kaki King that's particularly good.

plus, Hesta Prynn's kinda cute
:o

The songs I liked the most were more pop and less hip hop. I'm definitely a fan of hip hop, but they just don't have it like the real artists in that genre (Gift of Gab, Lyrics Born, Lateef, Mos Def, etc.).

I wasn't there to check out the girls, but if I were, I'd say Sprout was my favorite. :love: Somehow I didn't get the vibe that many of the girls at the show would've been interested in me though and I'm a pretty hot guy. :idk:

;)

• Moderators

First. Try looking at their avatars.

Second. Try clicking their band links.

Third. Ahh, just use your imagination We're way hotter in your mind's eye anyway.

Avatars are too small. Band link is okay for you, but there aren't a lot of others.

Archived