Weekly Next American band wrap up!!!!

Funkee1

• Members

Ok. My GF made an error with the TiVo, so I didn't see it this week. However, I know from the web that Dot Dot Dot went home.

that means the final 4 are:

Light of Doom

Denver and the Mile high Orchestra (Although I don't know how....)

The Clark Brothers

and Sixwire.

• Members

The final two better be Sixwire and The Clark Brothers. The major flaw with this show is letting the American public vote. Thats the only reason you have Light of doom and Denver and the mile high still in it. All the 12 year olds in the country must be calling up and voting for them. For their age, they are decent, but they still suck when you compare them to bands like Sixwire and Clarkbros.

• Members

The final two better be Sixwire and The Clark Brothers. The major flaw with this show is letting the American public vote. Thats the only reason you have Light of doom and Denver and the mile high still in it. All the 12 year olds in the country must be calling up and voting for them. For their age, they are decent, but they still suck when you compare them to bands like Sixwire and Clarkbros.

agreed. not that any of these bands are going to put out something i'd buy, but clark bros and sixwire are far above the other 2. light of doom is such a gimmick.

• Members

all the other bands i can understand, but Denver is just so smarmyingly awful...

:freak:

I agree with that ........sheeeesh! :freak:

Downright sickening.

Now, I just wish I could hear The Clark Bros. new bassist. :cry:

Turn that sh*t UP! :mad:

Archived