Mango Bass Project

Brother Mango

• Members
Pics ? it does really interest me.
:)

Pics?
I'll have more pics probably tomorrow night. Two tuners are on the bass right now. Tomorrow night I'll route the other 2 holes, make sure all 4 tuners fit, then paint the holes.

This is some slow, tedious stuff.

Thanks for your interest in this! It's appreciated. :thu:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

nice work, but such is mango. sorry, snl flashback there. You've got me eyeing my olp 5 string sitting over there in the corner. I think I just saw it shudder in fear of the dremel thats just sitting idle in the back room. Haven't ground up anything in a long time. Dremel + boredom + being inspired by mango's work = sorry about your luck OLP

• Members
nice work, but such is mango. sorry, snl flashback there. You've got me eyeing my olp 5 string sitting over there in the corner. I think I just saw it shudder in fear of the dremel thats just sitting idle in the back room. Haven't ground up anything in a long time. Dremel + boredom + being inspired by mango's work = sorry about your luck OLP

That wasn't a shudder, it was an orgasmic shiver as it pondered the possibilities ... It won't be like all the others. :thu: Be inspired!!!!!

• Members

or maybe the ibanez should go under the knife, er dremel

my problem with these kinda things is the total lack of funds, and the over abundance of ideas, lol

Tell me about it :(

I just finished up a project back in November and have just started a new one now... :cry: my wallet hates me...

• Members
Tell me about it
:(

I just finished up a project back in November and have just started a new one now...
:cry:
my wallet hates me...

my wallet loves me because I never bother it, never have anything to take out of it or put in it :p My projects usually stay in the planning stage. but I've got plenty of ideas :p

Archived