Best Fold-able gig bag?

funkadelic musicman

• Members

I'm looking for a good gig back (not a {censored}ty flimsy one) that is able to be folded into a suit case for when i'm traveling. My teacher has the the body glove one, and it awesome! but it is made out of solid material & you cant even bend it....I'm tempted to buy one of those levy's leather gig bag's but they go for $350 canadain :eek: & i've already spent enough cash on my flight case.

any suggestions?

• Members

how protecting is that thing to your bass?

It does ok, I've only had it for a couple weeks, but so far I haven't broken any thing.

It is really big. Good foam padding, but made so big on the inside that the bass kinda slides around. You could probably fit a Thunderbird bass in there.

For $29 US, it is a great deal. There are much better bags out there for sure, but this is a great value.

• Members

I'm looking for a good gig back (not a {censored}ty flimsy one) that is able to be folded into a suit case for when i'm traveling.

Wait a minute. Why would you be traveling with a gig bag but no bass?

I'm not sure I understand why you'd need to carry around an empty gig bag :confused:

• Members

Wait a minute. Why would you be traveling with a gig bag but no bass?

I'm not sure I understand why you'd need to carry around an empty gig bag
:confused:

because when i get off the plane i don't want to carry my flight case around. Does anyone have any experience with the Gator slinger deluxe...

GSlingDlxEle-large.jpg

its looks nice & its pretty cheap, But i'm not sure if I like the sling design over the back pack strap design. It seems to me that it would strain your right shoulder if walking with it for extended periods of time.

Archived