My custom 2x15 is done! Take a peek! Wowz!!!

Rootdogg

• Members

John Nau finished my cabinet build a few days ago. I just got these pics. Im shaking just thinking about plugging in. This will go under my Avatar 2x10. I pick it up next Thursday before band practice.

2x Eminence Kappa Pro 15s

4ohm

1200 watts RMS

l_f003a3dfadb02071e233975431d3d83c.jpg

l_cc69bf8c93ea7d782816bda912751ae7.jpg

• Members

Wow, nice. 8 ports for easy air flow. Is it divided into two chambers?

Thanks Grunt, I wish I could convey the live situation properly, video / audio always does very little justice.

Bike - it is a two chamber. I believe the divider has a port in it as well.

• Members

I have always said that if my wife ever held a gun to my head and made me choose one cab and one cab only, it would be the 2x15. Ver nice.

You might find out that you don't need the 2x10 with it. I could get plenty of highs out of mine.

• Members

I'm holding out to see what kind of band I find, but I might build a vertically aligned 2x12 like yours, with the tilt back action, in a larger box than you'd normally see for a 2x12. Except mine will have neo speakers.

Sounds suspiciously like a Genz Benz 212Neo ;)

Nice cab man! Congrats :)

• Members

I have always said that if my wife ever held a gun to my head and made me choose one cab and one cab only, it would be the 2x15. Ver nice.

You might find out that you don't need the 2x10 with it. I could get plenty of highs out of mine.

If I had to settle on just one cab, it'll probably be a 610 - the rest I'm in total agreement with...

- georgestrings

Archived