Anyone know anything about Markbass stuff?

FR0MoZER0

• Members

So I won a Markbass R500 and a classic 106 cab in a contest. I'm trying to see how much I could get for them, but I cannot find any prices (US Dollars) ANYWHERE. Does anyone know how much these guys sell at retail for??

If you're interested in buying a Markbass R500 and a Classic 106 cab, private message me.

Thanks!!!

• Members

Congratulations! Now you can become a member at Talkbass.com!

:lol:

Seriously, they's crazy about that stuff over there, somebody should know a fair price though to sell anything you need to pay a fee to become a supporting member; if you mention in a post or sig line you are selling something they send ninjas to your house to beat you into submission using their 29 string basses.

• Members

So I won a Markbass R500 and a classic 106 cab in a contest. I'm trying to see how much I could get for them, but I cannot find any prices (US Dollars) ANYWHERE. Does anyone know how much these guys sell at retail for??

If you're interested in buying a Markbass R500 and a Classic 106 cab, private message me.

Thanks!!!

Just hope you are not kidding:evil:

R500 ~ 1025$

Have no info regarding CL106, but CL104 is 930$

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Seems a bit weird to be entered in a competition to win a bass amp and not know what you're winning. Usually IME the competition prize is basically an advert for the product and there's loads of promo and info on where to buy one and why it's so good.

Markbass is a sponsor of the Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands, which travels alongside the Warped Tour and the Taste of Chaos tour.

The four winning bands from the Warped Tour segment won a bunch of gear, including a Markbass R500 and CL106.

The OP is the bassist for one of these bands.

Cheers,

Peter

• Members

Markbass is like this exclusive, hard-to-get brand...at least for me.

You can't buy them online anywhere...you HAVE to go to a Guitar Center....and only select Guitar Centers. The closest one from me is over 100 miles. What a pain in the ass.

Screw that, I'll just go GK.

Of course, if I had won a sweet rig like this, I'd be singing a different tune!!!

• Members

You can't buy them online anywhere...you HAVE to go to a Guitar Center....and only select Guitar Centers.

You can buy them from Thomann.de and Musicstore. But I guess it's different here in Euroland.

I think both stores ship to the US if I'm not mistaken though...

• Members

You can't buy them online anywhere...you HAVE to go to a Guitar Center....and only select Guitar Centers. The closest one from me is over 100 miles. What a pain in the ass.

Screw that...

100 miles is nothing. After all, this is our love. I make a day of it- take a friend, stop to catch a bite at a different restaurant, pick up a CD at a music store, share music w/each other that we might find inspiring. It's proven to consistently be a great time. If I didn't to this, the only experience I'd have would be with Peavey, Ampeg & Yorkville...granted, enough to get the job done, but still...

• Members

Screw that, I'll just go GK.

Of course, if I had won a sweet rig like this, I'd be singing a different tune!!!

Markbass gear can be ordered in to any Guitar Center, or straight to your door. There's also a 60-day no-questions-asked return policy if you're not happy.

Since there's 215 Guitar Centers across the US, that's better coverage/availability than most bass amp brands!

For a full list of the stores that have Markbass gear on the floor, check out

http://gc.guitarcenter.com/mark-bass/index.cfm?tabgray=4

Any more questions, please let me know.

Best,

Peter

• Members

Thomann ship worldwide, but it'd be a bit of a pain in the arse because of the difference in voltage. It doesn't really matter for us Euro peeps, we just change the plug.
:)

Hahaha dragging around a transformer twice the weight of your amp just to use it would really put a damper on owning such a tiny light bit of kit :D

• Members

Markbass gear can be ordered in to any Guitar Center, or straight to your door. There's also a 60-day no-questions-asked return policy if you're not happy.

Since there's 215 Guitar Centers across the US, that's better coverage/availability than most bass amp brands!

For a full list of the stores that have Markbass gear on the floor, check out

http://gc.guitarcenter.com/mark-bass/index.cfm?tabgray=4

Any more questions, please let me know.

Best,

Peter

Ah, so those select stores are just the ones that have it on the floor. So I can go into my local GC and order it there.

Interesting....:idea:

Archived