I'm definetly buying Sandisc products again...

georgestrings

• Members

... here's my tribute to their customer service:

I bought one of their MP3 players(m240, 1.0 GB) this past year, while out of town for a week doing gigs - it was during such a frantic stretch of days(and nights), that I honestly can't remember what store I bought it at, nor do I have ANY of the original packaging, receipt, etc... and I surely didn't register it with them...

Well, it started writing over song files about a month ago, regardless of how full it was - so, I contacted Sandisc, and after giving them the story above, and the serial #, they emailed me a file for a prepaid shipping label and a RMA #, and I boxed it up, and shipped it off to them.... About 12 days later - not bad for this time of year, IMO - a brand new m240 was dropped off by UPS - not a bad bit of CS, IMO... I also have a 4gig flash drive of theirs that's been flawless...

So far, the new MP3 player is working great - but if it acts up, I now have a paper trail with them on it... This is my kudos to Sandisc...

- georgestrings

• Members

Cool, I've had a sansa 512 MB player for years, never had any problems with it.

I have started the interview process at a large online retailer (zappos.com) that is known for its customer service, and the work culture seems to be equally as good! Everything they stress about the job is customer-oriented to be as helpful as possible, and it seems they have the same ideas for their employees too (free lunch and vending machines, great office parties) I'm glad to see that there are some companies that actually value their customers.

Archived