OOOOOOO... USPS guy...

Death Hands

• Members

I'd like to smash your face.

You leave importantass packages on the front porch of my mother's workplace, and that gives me cause to worry about a present I bought for someone. We had it shipped there because of the estimate. It said the 20th to the 24th, so it was better to have it tossed to mother's work. Not so much, now.

It says on the tracking thing that delivery was attempted at 12AM on the 15th...

I hope some hobo doesn't steal the gift. It's nothing amazing, not irreplacable, but I'm not made of money, and I don't have enough on hand to replace said gift in a timely(seasonal, christmasy) fashion.

Wooo...

Argh.

EDIT: I would go check and such, but it's raining and late, so yeah... No ride. :p

{censored} you, lazy USPS guy. Cushy job =/= {censored}ing poor lil' me over. Haha.

• Members

12am? AKA Midnight?

Dan

Seemingly.

He's damned efficient in his laziness. :p

I'm hoping that the "attempt" means that it's sitting, snuggly, in the post office, but, after having him leave my two DVDs and my girlfriends book(packaged, of course, but cardboard is cardboard) sitting out on the place's front step, I'm just a tad ascairt.

• Members

I'm nearly certain it would say "delivered" if the package was left.

It took a day for the the tracking info on our last package to update with delivered status, and we had it in our hands at that point. *shrug*

This was cool and expressive when I played it while I was exhausted, so I can't say much for my judgments over the course of last night. :p

Archived