Saw this on a car this morning...

Thunderbroom

• Members

It was a bumper sticker on the back of a white four-door sedan driven by a little old lady:

I'm only speeding

'cause I need to POOP

:freak:

I'm guessing the driver had no idea that is was/is on her bumper but ya never know.

yeah...the picture is readily available on the internet but we don't take kindly to poop pictures here.

• Members

my favorite to date was a shirt a biker was wearing......

(black shirt w/ white block letters)

IF YOU CAN

READ THIS

THE BITCH

FELL OFF

I also enjoy: "If you are close enough to read this i can slam on my brakes and SUE you."

and "if you are close enough to read this you are close enough to see a handgun fired form a motorcycle." :D

• Members

That's because your bumpers are too small. The largest car I saw in Ireland was a Nissan Maxima.
:D
C7

When was that? They're much bigger now. :lol:

Actually there's a good few American cars here now. Ford are importing F series trucks and a few other brands are doing similar things. Also there's a good few Maybach's going around, those are big mofo's! :eek:

• Members

When was that? They're much bigger now.
:lol:

Actually there's a good few American cars here now. Ford are importing F series trucks and a few other brands are doing similar things. Also there's a good few Maybach's going around, those are big mofo's!
:eek:

yeah, those Maybach's are very affordable too...truly a working man's car :D

• Members

When was that? They're much bigger now.

Actually there's a good few American cars here now. Ford are importing F series trucks and a few other brands are doing similar things. Also there's a good few Maybach's going around, those are big mofo's!

What road in Dublin is it possible to maneuver a Ford F-150 truck? :D We were driving a Yaris and it was a tight squeeze with the lorries.:eek:

I couldn't imagine trying to drive a large vehicle downtown. We stayed in Dun Laoire (sp?) and it was all teensy weensy roundabouts...

C7

• Members

What road in Dublin is it possible to maneuver a Ford F-150 truck?
We were driving a Yaris and it was a tight squeeze with the lorries.
I couldn't imagine trying to drive a large vehicle downtown. We stayed in Dun Laoire (sp?) and it was all teensy weensy roundabouts...

C7

Well, a lot has changed. Some for the worse. We now have a stupid lilac coloured tram system. HGV's are banned from the city center except for 11pm to 7am (i think? something like that). They built a really expensive tunnel for them. :lol:

Yeah I know, its ridiculous though but I've seen a few F250's driving around the city and even a Dodge 2500. The bloody thing is as big as a bus! :eek::eek::eek:

• Members

Well, a lot has changed. Some for the worse. We now have a stupid lilac coloured tram system. HGV's are banned from the city center except for 11pm to 7am (i think? something like that). They built a really expensive tunnel for them.

Yeah I know, its ridiculous though but I've seen a few F250's driving around the city and even a Dodge 2500. The bloody thing is as big as a bus!

Lilac colored tram system? From where to where? I rode the DART almost daily for a month, but it only got me *kinda* close to where I was going.

I will admit that I was in Dun Laoire for a month, and I could never find my way from the DART station to Macintosh Park, which in a straight line is only like 1/2 a mile. I left Baker's Corner and walked about 2 miles in the wrong direction, thinking I was heading for the mall. Those roundabouts killed me. :D

C7

• Members

Lilac colored tram system? From where to where? I rode the DART almost daily for a month, but it only got me *kinda* close to where I was going.

I will admit that I was in Dun Laoire for a month, and I could never find my way from the DART station to Macintosh Park, which in a straight line is only like 1/2 a mile. I left Baker's Corner and walked about 2 miles in the wrong direction, thinking I was heading for the mall. Those roundabouts killed me.
C7

LOL!

The tram (called LUAS) mainly runs on the southside. (bastards! :mad:) Both lines start in the city and one goes as far as Sandyford, and the other line goes out to Tallaght. Funnily enough.....both lines don't connect. AND...we're getting a metro system in a few years and I don't think that will connect to the others either. :freak:

I don't really like Dun Laoghaire, I can never spell it properly.

I'm kinda lucky with the Dart, I've got 3 stations within 15minutes walking distance. :lol:

Archived