Tool Fans: What is Pusifer all about?

Apendecto

• Members

Nah, it's all pretty varied. Some songs are chill APCish, some are metal toolish, some are just plain weird, some is filler...

I am very sad that they ruined one of my FAVORITE SONGS EVER on that album. They did a remix of REV 22_20, which was originally released on the Underworld soundtrack. Do yourself a favor and check out the original, not the Puscifer album release crap version. It is seriously one of the hottest, most intense songs I've ever heard. It'd be great on sex-cd :D

All in all, I am really not a big fan of the CD, which is really disappointing after falling in love with one of the songs long before release.

• Members

Nah, it's all pretty varied. Some songs are chill APCish, some are metal toolish, some are just plain weird, some is filler...

I am very sad that they ruined one of my FAVORITE SONGS EVER on that album. They did a remix of REV 22_20, which was originally released on the Underworld soundtrack. Do yourself a favor and check out the original, not the Puscifer album release crap version. It is seriously one of the most hottest, most intense songs I've ever heard. It'd be great on sex-cd
:D

All in all, I am really not a big fan of the CD, which is really disappointing after falling in love with one of the songs long before release.

+1

Archived