Clutch put on another killer show...

ToeJamFootball

• Members

{censored}ing amazing. It was killer to have The Bakerton Group open (Clutch without the singer).

And they recorded it and sold the cds half an hour after the show. Only 500 copies. It's really cool to be able to listen to the performance again.

I met Jean-Paul and Neil, so now I've met all the guys except Tim. Really nice fellas.

They invited us back to another club for drinks, but when we got there it was closed. The girl on the door was full of {censored} IMO. Ohwell I had a killer night all the same.

:thu:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I got one of Neil's picks!

Man I am such a fan boy hahaha :D

• Members

i saw those guys recently. it was one of the worst shows i have ever seen. in their defense, they weren't playing to a crowd that liked them at all so they couldn't feed off the energy from the crowd. it was dull and was an awful experience. they also had some fat guy playing a harmonica. that was funny.

• Members

i saw those guys recently. it was one of the worst shows i have ever seen. in their defense, they weren't playing to a crowd that liked them at all so they couldn't feed off the energy from the crowd. it was dull and was an awful experience. they also had some fat guy playing a harmonica. that was funny.

:freak:

• Members
i don't know what the
:freak:
is about. it was an awful show. whoever scheduled that show for them did them a serious disservice.

i was looking forward to it and it was bad. i wanted a refund.

The first time I saw them they only played to about 200 people. They still went off and played well.I can't imagine them being bad, check them out again some time.

• Members

I really wish the harmonica player wasn't playing with them as much. He really seems to sap the energy from the band by just looking like a big douche.

That being said I've yet to see one bad Clutch show

Archived