what is the best cheap beer?

jonathan_matos5

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Coors Light and Miller Light if I'm drinking cheap.

And yes, PBR, Stroh's, Hamm's and Old Style are all turning into yuppie beers..."the COOL beer to drink".....hope ya like that hangover in the morning! {censored}ty beer always makes me feel like crap the next day.

• Members
+1 but i would go for the Naddy ICE. thats whats best bang for your buck down here...

He's asking which cheap beer tastes best, though... Natural Ice (and all the Milwaukee's Best' products) taste like they scraped the bottom of the cheap beer vats with a burnt cow's hoof, mixed it with some bile and diesel fuel, and canned it.:freak:

• Members

PBR is for yuppies now?? What happened to the days when yuppies drank microbrews? And then there's always Yeungling, for people who don't like microbrews, but want to pretend that they do.

Can you guys honestly taste the difference between Miller, Busch, Schlitz, PBR, etc....? It all tastes like crap to me. I always figured if one tastes better than the other its probably just because it is fresher.

• Members
PBR is for yuppies now?? What happened to the days when yuppies drank microbrews? And then there's always Yeungling, for people who don't like microbrews, but want to pretend that they do.

Can you guys honestly taste the difference between Miller, Busch, Schlitz, PBR, etc....? It all tastes like crap to me. I always figured if one tastes better than the other its probably just because it is fresher.

Seriously? How are you going to compare miller, schlitz, and pbr? lol :rolleyes:

Archived