Anyone got New Year's Eve gigs???

mrmatt64

• Members

After many years of not giggin' on New years Eve (after playing 10 straight from '89 until '99), I have my first New Year's Eve gig in quite a while. I swore them off, but this one is a party thrown by a local musician (who makes tons of $$) and he hired my band 3 Amigo's to play. A great thing about it (besides the cash) is that he lives about 1/4 mile away from me. I love no pressure gigs!!:thu:

Mr. Matt

• Members

I guess because I have never done one I'd like to try one. You know, you don't know what to hate until you try it.
:lol:

Yeah, just trying to make you feel better a little. To be fair, I've also had some of the best times on my New Year's Eve gigs back in the 90's. Give you something to look forward to perhaps next year....good luck!:thu:

Mr. Matt

• Members

We're playing at our "home base" club....The Waterfront. We are scheduled to play 8-midnight for $500 and will play later for another $100 an hour. We're digging up a bunch of old songs to fill in if we play later. I'm staying at our drummers house about 100 yards away.

Archived