EP Release Party Tonight - wish me luck

PrestiaRules

• Members

My band's EP release party is tonight in Seoul. Really hopefull of a big crowd. Have 3 other solid bands on the bill and the club we booked for it has great sound.

Here is a pic of the place from the last event we had there (a benefit for the local women's shelter):

benigig2.jpg

hope we get a good crowd...usually we have 60-40 mix of ex-pats to koreans...but a bunch of expats are leaving this weekend for the holidays...

anyways I don't usually post about my band here but a little good luck would go a long way!

thanks!

• Members

It was a kickass night! Great crowd, support acts were hoppin! The bar owner was super pleased. We moved about 100CDs.

this was one of the support bands..a killer band of young Koreans guys called Galaxy Express. They had a killer set (as they usually do) and were introduced to a different group of people. We have played with then a few times (and opened for them at their CD party a bit ago) but the crowds were usually 90% Korean. Last night they rocked a bar 50% full of expats and were GREAT. Should really increase their drawing potential.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=89763746&MyToken=8188cee4-928c-4edc-aace-3763e7f7c990

• Members

It was a kickass night! Great crowd, support acts were hoppin! The bar owner was super pleased. We moved about 100CDs.

this was one of the support bands..a killer band of young Koreans guys called Galaxy Express. They had a killer set (as they usually do) and were introduced to a different group of people. We have played with then a few times (and opened for them at their CD party a bit ago) but the crowds were usually 90% Korean. Last night they rocked a bar 50% full of expats and were GREAT. Should really increase their drawing potential.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=89763746&MyToken=8188cee4-928c-4edc-aace-3763e7f7c990

Very cool!

And those Galaxy Express dudes can rawk!:thu:

Archived