Weighing in WAAAAY Late: Chuck and Larry, and Ratatouille

Funkee1

• Members

So I gave my GF these two movies for Christmas. We were planning to see them in the theater when we both lost our jobs and, since I made her sit through Harry Potter, Transformers and Fantastic Four, I felt I owed her.

Chuck and Larry was a funny movie. I was concerned, since it didn't get great reviews, but I enjoyed it, and wwasn't bothered by the stereotypes. I was a tad more bothered by the Jessica Biel character being stupid. This woman is supposed to be an attorney, but she's too stupid to see Chuck and Larry are faking??????

But I enjoyed myself.

Ratatouille lived up to the hype. It wasn't belly- laugh funny, but It kept me amused, and the look...... Wow! Pixar films get better every year! However, any animated film needs a good story, and characters you care about to work, and that's what they do best!

• Members

So I gave my GF these two movies for Christmas. We were planning to see them in the theater when we both lost our jobs and, since I made
her
sit through Harry Potter, Transformers and Fantastic Four, I felt I owed her.

Chuck and Larry was a funny movie. I was concerned, since it didn't get great reviews, but I enjoyed it, and wwasn't bothered by the stereotypes. I was a tad more bothered by the Jessica Biel character being stupid. This woman is supposed to be an attorney, but she's too stupid to see Chuck and Larry are faking??????

But I enjoyed myself.

Ratatouille lived up to the hype. It wasn't belly- laugh funny, but It kept me amused, and the look...... Wow! Pixar films get better every year! However, any animated film needs a good story, and characters you care about to work, and that's what they do best!

I saw Ratatouille around Thanksgiving and thought it was well done. I especially like the fact that they didn't rely on a big name actor to do the voice of the main character

Archived