OT: So I Met Someone Last Week...

RSBro

• Members
Why? I'm really curious now...

Probably just because I watch too much To Catch a Predator. Of course, I would feel fairly confident saying that no regular here is a predator, no one seems to be the crazy internet-stalker type, but you never know who else is browsing the forums. . .

chrishansonuk1.jpg

• Members
I was gonna suggest pm'ing jm5 for some advice on what to do next.....
:idea:

LMFAO. If I had a mouthful of water, I would have spit it all over my keyboard, that is the funniest thing I've read all week. If I knew how to get more characters into my sig, I'd add it to it.

• Members

Just was gonna say that everything so far has been pretty awesome. She's a pretty strong willed and opinionated girl, but like in a good and non-high maintenance way.

She's also one of those that is so-so about being fully trusting with a new person, which is understandable. At times I think it's best just to go all out and have no reservations at all when you really click with someone and if it crashes and burns w/in a few weeks, well at least you had that short time of having lots of fun and spending time together.
But, I've also dated this kind of gal before (my ex near-fiance` was like this) and I had to work (at least w/ her) just to get them to really open up and be more understanding and accepting that yes, there are guys that want more than to just sleep with you and can be nice, etc.. So I'm just playing that part by ear.

But I've still not really spent any time w/ her where we've been bored or just sat there and stare at each other, and let me tell you how awesome of a change that is from going from my last gf who doubled as a fencepost on weekends. And I still think about her pretty much daily and that it's going to be awesome to see her later...

Jeez I feel like a woman. :(

Archived