OT: So I Met Someone Last Week...

RSBro

• Members

...and I feel like a little girl I've been so excited about it. I've actually known her indirectly for a while, but we ended up being the only two to show up at a concert a week ago tomorrow, and have spent every day I've been here (gone Mon-Wed) together or at least talking for hours. I haven't just talked with a girl on the phone in years. My last one just had a text-only relationship, and it's SO much easier to get to know someone when you hear their voice and all that cool stuff.

Anyhow, sorry for the "little bitch" update, but dang- I've already told everyone else, so figured someone else might like to know. :) And this is the full-on "butterflies in stomach" routine too. Can't even tell you the last time that's happened.

• Members

awww, how cute: you're girlier than me! :poke:

only joking...good for you!

Believe me, I feel girly! But from what I hear, you're supposed to feel this way when you meet people you really like. It's been a while for me so I've kinda forgotten. :)

• Members

It's no fun dating a hot woman with the personality of a paper plate. This one sounds like she can keep up the brain power and conversation. Very cool news. Good luck, RSB.

Plus the fact that she's a high 3.~ student and is taking the LSAT next month doesn't bitter the taste really at all. :)

Smart and intelligent women, but not in the nerdy way, are the ultimate turn on, at least for me.

• Members

It's always a good sign when you can instantly hit it off with someone you barely know and just talk nonstop for hours.... That's a great feeling.

Hope things continue to go so smooth :thu:

Believe me, I feel girly! But from what I hear, you're supposed to feel this way when you meet people you really like. It's been a while for me so I've kinda forgotten.
:)

Damnit, I thought Giddry said that. I was gonna be all like "hai LOL! asl!?" but noooo. No creepy internet stalker guy for me. Jerk. :mad:

• Members

Damnit, I thought Giddry said that. I was gonna be all like "hai LOL! asl!?" but noooo. No creepy internet stalker guy for me. Jerk.
:mad:

haha lovely...

and "I'm not sure why I get an eye roll...I'm not a psycho or anything...really."

Just a precaution...really

haha no, it was just that I thought I always exuded femininity...that's totally a joke btw.

• Members

haha lovely...

and "I'm not sure why I get an eye roll...I'm not a psycho or anything...really."

haha no, it was just that I thought I always exuded femininity...that's totally a joke btw.

Well, 'round these parts having a nice looking girlie w/ a bass in her hand just means "nice avatar!" It's normally not meant to be taken literally. :) Just an FYI, of course...

• Members

Even though I know that these are jokes, for some reason it always makes my skin crawl a little when I read this comments. . .

Kinda reminds you of a 45 year old unshaven pervet living in his mom's basement looking for any kind of thrill that he can get, eh? :cop:

• Members

haha lovely...

From your pics, you kinda' remind me of Paz....I'm just sayin'

Archived