What does the Rush starman symbol mean?

2tall

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm beginning to think you have some feathery long hair going on... either post some pics or explain your firm stance against my mulletal beliefs.

i have long hair. no feathering though. i always hear people incorrectly call long hair a mullet. i'm only here to correct them and to educate people in the classification of mulletdom. :D

i added your band btw. good stuff!

• Members

i have long hair. no feathering though. i always hear people incorrectly call long hair a mullet. i'm only here to correct them and to educate people in the classification of mulletdom.
:D

i added your band btw. good stuff!

Well holy guacamole, I appreciate that!

And my personal favorite: The Skullet. :D

• Members

We've got some gnarly ones here, too. Usually, the chicks with the mullets tend to to do whay I call "the dance". That's where they're so spun on amphetamines that they bounce around for no apparent reason... usually at the counter of a Circle K, when buying a pack of Doral menthols.

• Moderators

Neil is on the Ayn Rand bandwagon for sure. Do a little background on his writings and how they go along with Rands thinking/writing.

In fact, the plot for 2112 is taken directly from Ms Rand's "Anthem".

The star is red for a reason. The Priests are priests of collectivism, or communism, and red was the color of communism in both China and the Soviet Union. I don't know if the star is significant on its own, but it's easier to work into a lyric than "hammer and sickle".

• 12 years later...

Archived