OK, Im DRF again (MP3 content inside)

DevilRaysFan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Here comes the wank."

I nominate that my award for closing 2007 award. :thu:

Oh, and DRF. Digging the new Av. You are a master of even Photoshop we can't forget. :thu:

So riddle us this devil-batfans? Why can't you teach lug to suck a little less?

• Members

Why the switch, again?

Yo.

It didnt matter what screenname I had, everybody still called me DRF, so I decided "OK, The Devil Rays (1998-2007) is the team I spent lots of money and love supporting over the years, and I'll always be a fan -- the new Rays are some other team so, this year - come April and during baseball season, Im going to support my original love, The Mets, and youse guys will get Mets hats :thu:

Yo :D

• Members
lug MP3s are supposed to be played on an iPood
:D

Now, if only we could combine your wit with your Anti-lug bass playing skills, BOALG's post count, and why throw in BOALG's mom's back hair for extra low end warmth and think how much you could enrich the world with your mad skillz. :freak:

• Members

It didnt matter what screenname I had, everybody still called me DRF, so I decided "OK, The Devil Rays (1998-2007) is the team I spent lots of money and love supporting over the years, and I'll always be a fan -- the new Rays are some other team so, this year - come April and during baseball season, Im going to support my original love, The Mets, and youse guys will get Mets hats
:thu:

Yo
:D

Makes sense to me. Now, you don't want to put some slow motion/tab/video/etc. of what you did so I can get even a slight grasp on how you made those sounds, do you? :D

Yo.

• Members
To celebrate my great looks, my multi-personalities, and my constant attention whoring, Im posting this MP3 of a song I wanked called - fittingly - "I Love Your Hat"

Enjoy (theres a couple of digi-errors at the beginning - sorry)

http://hc.bloodyvelvet.com/files/126/I%20Love%20Your%20Hat%20-%20%20SpazzTheBassPlayer%20%28DevilRaysFan%29.mp3

This {censored} rocks man haha,:thu:

Archived