OK, Im DRF again (MP3 content inside)

DevilRaysFan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ya know I tried to ignore the keys, but the bass lines got me hard!
:lol:

Actually, I didnt "play" keys on it: I 'drew-in' the chords and single-note lines on the piano-scroll/MIDI editor with my mouse and assigned the VSTis I wanted :D The drums were drawn in similarly except I used one-shot samples

(Now that all these Christmas parties are over, Im going to finish the sequencer thread after New Years :thu: )

• Members

Actually, I didnt "play" keys on it: I 'drew-in' the chords and single-note lines on the piano-scroll/MIDI editor with my mouse and assigned the VSTis I wanted
:D

(Now that all these Christmas parties are over, Im going to finish the sequencer thread after New Years
:thu:
)

I've done tunes like that before, its fun :) I used to use FL Studio.

• Members

Actually, I didnt "play" keys on it: I 'drew-in' the chords and single-note lines on the piano-scroll/MIDI editor with my mouse and assigned the VSTis I wanted
:D

Awesome. I've done some rather interesting drum beats that way than I care to think about. I could play some tracks that would fool even some of the better drummers out there, and I "drew" them all.

• Members

To celebrate my great looks, my multi-personalities, and my constant attention whoring, Im posting this MP3 of a song I wanked called - fittingly - "I Love Your Hat"

Enjoy (theres a couple of digi-errors at the beginning - sorry)

Great tune mang! Not even my cup o' tea but it held my interest all the way through! Well done! I love the "Wanking" announcement! That put it all in balance for me!

I have to say that your current avatar is the worst (and funniest) hatting I've seen to date!

You SUCK!

PD

Archived