OT: CitS EP - Available for Free Download

dert_stylus

• Members

I just downloaded it.

I like it. Sometimes it sounds as if some of the instruments are a little off in the timing. Not like the individual instrument screwed up, but like the timing got a little off in that single track in the recording process.

It sounds like your band would be great to share a gig with my band Redemption. Too bad you live on the other side of the country.

• Members

I'm not sure if I like it or not. Actually I like the music but I think the singer is throwing me off a bit.

This is how I feet too. I can't exactly put my finger on it....I don't think his voice is bad, but the way he's singing often seems unnatural. For instance, his vibrato usually sounds forced or fake, especially in Death Clock. He also uses it to frequently. IMHO. Lots of the parts sound just fine, but often he's trying to hard.

Instrumentally, it's great, I really like the songs and vibe of the band.

• Members

Not my usual kind of music, but I really like it!

And thanks for making a band-website which actually works and isn't confusing! There is still some hope out there!
:p

Seriously...most band sites are so confusing. Why? Like - ok, let me click on the door - I guess I should know that's the message board??? haha.

Thanks for the compliments on the music. Means even more when you say it's not you usual taste. Thanks for taking the time to listen.

• Members

Seriously...most band sites are so confusing. Why? Like - ok, let me click on the door - I guess I should know that's the message board??? haha.

Haha, I know. I visited a website for an italian band recently (was in a thread not too long ago, about some guys tone) And it was absolutely HORRIBLE!

Found it:Lacuna Coil

Horrible noises everytime you click on something, unreadable fonts, and try to click on "band". What do you see? Haha... Awful...

• Members

I know Lacuna Coil. That's pretty bad for a band that is as well known as them. It looks cool, but like you said, finding anything is a nightmare. It's like playing a video game - "where do I go next? Hold on, let me go find some cheat codes!"

I just friend requested your band. Wow - you weren't kidding when you said it's not your usual taste!

• Members

I just friend requested your band. Wow - you weren't kidding when you said it's not your usual taste!

I'll let you in on a secret. My own band isn't my usual taste either! :p I do like the music though, if not I wouldn't play in it of course. But I NEVER listen to music like that. I prefer jazz, fusion, classic rock, prog etc.

My band mates are quite happy that I have never listened to the kind of music we play, as I add a bit of variety and a different approach to things when we write songs. It's actually quite nice.

Archived