Things on my Christmas List I didn't get......

DevilRaysFan

• Members

"How To Make An Awesome Bass Out of A Refrigerator, an old tire, and a Cadillac bumper" by Kindness DVD Series Vol. 1 thru 8976 from Time-Life

Life-size cardboard cut-out of Thunderbroom on a stand

A rikshaw wig

"Debauchery For Dummies" book by C7

"How To BenchPress Your Equipment" video-series by T. Alan Smith

"Liberace and Funkee1 Dancing With The Stars" limited edition card and tea set

"BOALG: The Board Game"

"The 5-Fingered Kama Sutra" by JM5, sold as a package with the "Guide To Parenting" book by Britney's Mom................

• Moderators

I thought all the members of my fan club were shipped those dvds last month. I'll get on my shipping monkey... I mean department... and get it out to you tomorrow.

ps - for your bass I'm using a stainless steel refrigerator, a new tractor tire and a Delorean bumper. It just felt right.

• Members

I thought all the members of my fan club were shipped those dvds last month. I'll get on my shipping monkey... I mean department... and get it out to you tomorrow.

ps - for your bass I'm using a stainless steel refrigerator, a new tractor tire and a Delorean bumper. It just felt right.

He can play in the space time continuum:thu::D

• Members

"How To Make An Awesome Bass Out of A Refrigerator, an old tire, and a Cadillac bumper" by Kindness DVD Series Vol. 1 thru 8976 from Time-Life

A rikshaw wig

"The 5-Fingered Kama Sutra" by JM5, sold as a package with the "Guide To Parenting" book by Britney's Mom................

Did you get those LavaMan cables, and tickets the Teh Hoog's next concert in Buckingham Fountain???

• Members

A rikshaw wig

:thu:

Archived