A perfectly good beer wasted.

james on bass

• Members

:mad:

is the keyboard ok?

If not, there's an easy fix - unplug it, wash it out with room temp water in the shower, then rinse with distilled water and let dry thoroughly. Should work fine with almost all keyboards. I've done it myself several times.

• Members

If not, there's an easy fix - unplug it, wash it out with room temp water in the shower, then rinse with distilled water and let dry
thoroughly
. Should work fine with almost all keyboards. I've done it myself several times.

Hmmm. Interesting idea. I just let it drip out onto a bath towel, then dried it with a hair drier - good thing there are women in the house, as I have no use for a hair drier otherwise! :rolleyes:

• Members

If not, there's an easy fix - unplug it, wash it out with room temp water in the shower, then rinse with distilled water and let dry
thoroughly
. Should work fine with almost all keyboards. I've done it myself several times.

I don't think he cares about the keyboard as much as the wasted beer!:lol::lol:

• Members

Sorry to hear about your mishap. I learned years ago that the beer does not go on the computer or recording gear table because sooner or later what happened to you will happen. Not if but when.

So put it on another table and............if ya dump it it will most likely be on the floor (still a travesty) or on yourself; each or which are easily laundered.

PD

• Members

thoroughly

I have put mine in the dishwasher couple of times, works fine.

Archived