Guitar hero

RIC N BACKER

• Members

I played it for the first time the other day. It was actually pretty fun...and I found the harder the setting (medium or higher) that it was actually easier for me to play.

I was thinking that might be easier too since I actually play a real instrument. I keep hitting the strumming thing too soon

• Members

I've managed to get all the way to the last set on GH3 on expert (Completed the first 2 games on expert). I was 99% done One when I failed. I was so frustrated that I haven't played it since. I did manage to complete Number of the Beast and Cliffs of whatever though. Raining Blood is just silly.

• Members

That's weird. No "Guitar Hero is gay, play a real instrument" comments yet. I guess even the douche bags are realizing it's fun.

actually I have pulled out my LP and one of my basses and tried to get my Son to try a "real" instrument....

he said ....where are the buttons!

LOL

• Members

I was thinking that might be easier too since I actually play a real instrument. I keep hitting the strumming thing too soon

That's exactly why it's easier for me. When it's on easy mode, there are much less notes to play...so if you know how to play it doesn't really help you. Once it gets into the harder modes, more of the notes are there to play.

I'm not saying I'm good at it either...but it's kinda fun. On Friday night my drummer wanted to buy PS2 + Guitar Hero...so we drove around to like 5 different stores looking for it. Drummers...:rolleyes:

• Members

That's weird. No "Guitar Hero is gay, play a real instrument" comments yet. I guess even the douche bags are realizing it's fun.

+1, I was gonna say something along those lines :D

I got Gh3 yesterday since I've beaten all of GH2 and I couldn't get the damn wireless guitar that I paid $40 for to work! Rawr! Badass song list though.

Archived