2007 HCBF Awards

groutt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll try really hard to give a damn about your opinions but I don't think I can.
:lol:

Yeah, why give a damn about what two guys with solid reputations who have been here longer than you have to say?

We're clearly the ones who are {censored}ed up.

• Members
Well I was gonna nominate someone for bast divorced, movie- obsessed, Spector-playing, Black Dad with a dead cat, but I can't think of anybody!

:rolleyes:

Actually , I nominate Funkee1 for the " Most easy going in tough times award " A inspiration to us all ;)

• Members

Actually , I nominate Funkee1 for the " Most easy going in tough times award " A inspiration to us all
;)

.....and I, in turn, nominate HCBF brethren for best people to vent to about the ridiculous sh*t you go through on a daily basis!

If not for this forum, I'd have gone crazy (er)

• Members

As much as I hate to see anyone get bannagement in the end DS was being a bitch about the whole thing and left phish little choice. Not that I agree with phish either I think he was a little testy also but mod are mods and they do have a job to do weather we agree with there disitions or not. hell I should be banned for my spelling and lack of punkchewashun.

Archived