Rock the Casbah

fretless

• Members

:thu:

I'm sitting here in work listening to White Riot.
:D

I'm pretty pissed tho, I ordered an Alesis SR16 drum machine from a store in the UK and they cancelled my order because they said my address was wrong.
:mad:

bummer , are the billing and shipping addresses different ? Sometimes a store won't process a order if these are different , or are they jerks ? :mad: SR16 ??? Why you want that old thing anyway ??? :freak:

• Members

Same addresses, I've never had any problems with my credit card before, use it all teh time. :idk:

Probably just jerks. :mad:

I just want a drum machine, I've heard good things about the SR16. Any other recommendations on a hardware drum machine that doesn't cost too much. :)

• Members

Same addresses, I've never had any problems with my credit card before, use it all teh time.
:idk:
Probably just jerks.

I just want a drum machine, I've heard good things about the SR16. Any other recommendations on a hardware drum machine that doesn't cost too much.
:)

zoom and boss are cool , I would get something made in the last couple of years , the SR16 was the {censored} , what 20 years ago :p But they do sound pretty good just the typical stiffness to it IMO . I think the last Boss DR. Rhythms are excellent . Start a poll ;)

• Members

zoom and boss are cool , I would get something made in the last couple of years , the SR16 was the {censored} , what 20 years ago
:p
But they do sound pretty good just the typical stiffness to it IMO . I think the last Boss DR. Rhythms are excellent . Start a poll
;)

Thanks for the recommendation, I picked up a DR-3 today. The guy in the shop gave me about $40 off because I knew what I wanted straught away. In and out in less than 5 mins. :D

I can't figure out how to turn off the annoying midi bass though :mad:

• Members

Thanks for the recommendation, I picked up a DR-3 today. The guy in the shop gave me about $40 off because I knew what I wanted straught away. In and out in less than 5 mins.
:D

I can't figure out how to turn off the annoying midi bass though

Cool , :idk::rawk::p;)

Archived