anyone here from ME/NH?

rikshaw

• Members

Portsmouth!!! Let's see...

Redhook Brewery (not my favorite, but still fun)

Portsmouth Brewing Company (they have a great smaple platter of like 10 beers)

Kittery Trading Post is a much go to if you like the outdoors. Then there are a million outlets...if you're into that sort of thing. It's a real touristy type of area...

• Members

Portsmouth!!! Let's see...

Redhook Brewery (not my favorite, but still fun)

Portsmouth Brewing Company (they have a great smaple platter of like 10 beers)

Kittery Trading Post is a much go to if you like the outdoors. Then there are a million outlets...if you're into that sort of thing. It's a real touristy type of area...

cool. i hope that there is some sort of music scene

• Members

I don't think so. There is a great music store in downtown Portsmouth called Blue Moose or Bull Moose...that's about it. It's too cold this time of year, but during the summer it's a pretty happening little town. There are a bunch of bars and clubs that people go to.

I don't live there...I've just been there a few times. We stopped there on the famous "Brewery Tour 04"

• Members

As stated earlier, Portsmouth Brewing Co is excellent.

Muddy River Smokehouse has blues bands most weekend nights. The BBQ is fair, but I'm snobbish about my BBQ so take that with a grain of salt.

Portsmouth Gas Light does nice dinners on the street level. I've never eaten in the pizza joint they have but hear it is good.

When will you be in Portsmouth? I'm there for work Jan. 25-27.

• Members

As stated earlier,
is excellent.

has blues bands most weekend nights. The BBQ is fair, but I'm snobbish about my BBQ so take that with a grain of salt.

does nice dinners on the street level. I've never eaten in the pizza joint they have but hear it is good.

When will you be in Portsmouth? I'm there for work Jan. 25-27.

Oh man the Gas Light has killer French Dip sandwiches..god I miss Portsmouth...

Dan

• Members

Oh man the Gas Light has killer French Dip sandwiches..god I miss Portsmouth...

I eat at the Gas Light anytime I'm in Portsmouth for more than a day. Great food, great service. I suspect that will be my Friday night dinner later this month when I'm up for my trade show. :thu:

• Members

When are you going up...and how long are you going to be there? I'm supposed to be heading up there either this weekend or next...but I can always try to reschedule...

I'm there mid-day the 25th till early evening the 27th. Have to work 10-6 on the 26th and 10-5 the 27th. Let me know if that works with your schedule and we'll get together. :thu:

• Members

I wish I was staying at the Hilton Garden.
:(
My boss won't foot the bill for it though
:mad:
I'll be at the Holiday Inn...again.

When I went there, I went with the highest ranking civilian in my company. She refuses to stay at anything less than a 4 star.

Funny story, I live in Portsmouth, VA. When my Hilton Rewards statement came in the mail a month after that trip, my wife opened it and wanted to know just when the {censored} I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Portsmouth. My response of, "Bitch, be cool." wasn't well received. We have a good laugh about it now.

• Members

Funny story, I live in Portsmouth, VA. When my Hilton Rewards statement came in the mail a month after that trip, my wife opened it and wanted to know just when the {censored} I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Portsmouth. My response of, "Bitch, be cool." wasn't well received. We have a good laugh about it now.

:lol::lol::lol:

Did you call her honeybunny next? Repeatedly...until it was annoying?

Archived