How was your NYE gig?

mike fitzwell

• Members

...We had some moments of brilliance and some moments of bull{censored}..........

....That sounds like our show, except our band has been together for a couple years, Some of the guys thought we were getting paid to get trashed onstage instead of performing music...On the bright side evrybody said it was an awesome show...I'll see if I got any pics of wimmins and stuff, it was packed.

• Members

Jeez, you poor guys! We absolutely rocked the {censored} out of the place and it was packed. Many boobs were seen and "motorboats" given. :p Hell we even had the bartenders hanging from the ceiling:

nye2.jpg

nye1.jpg

I'm 3/4 in the bag in this pic thanks to the bottle of friggin' champagne I downed during our second break. I gotta say though her perky little boobs were fantastic:

nye3.jpg

All in all probably in the top 3 most fun gigs I ever played. :thu:

• Members

Decent, not great. Poorly advertised and out of our traditional area. Much sobriety was "enjoyed" by most present. Only 1 waitress. Through herculean efforts I was able to consume 4 drinks in 4 hours, better than a few others I talked to. The waitress now hates me as I left a 23cent tip. BTW I am usually an excellent tipper. On the bright side, those who made the normally unwise decision to drive home did so sober.

• Members

NYE was fun and painful. Early that day I had four wisdom teeth removed without much anesthetic.

At anyrate, it was a private party with two bands. Unfortunately, the lead singer of the other band couldn't make it. We filled the night, jammed with the 3 members of the other band that were there. Surprisingly, it was one of the more tame shows we've played (volume-wise). That has always been an issue with this group.

Crowd was great, receptive, and participated nicely (singing along with both covers and originals). Good energy all night, overall a fantastic time.

Vicodin helped.

• Members

Feel for you on the wisdom teeth...I had one pulled last year and had to take the rest of the day off...it was brutal...

Our NYE was a blast, we were breaking-in a new drummer, seems like we got super-lucky this time...his first gig, and he already is comfortable enough for me to get down on the dance floor with our guitarist when the jams heat up...it's going to be a monster year for this band...

nye25fl7.jpg

• Members

NYE was fun and painful. Early that day I had four wisdom teeth removed
without much anesthetic

At anyrate, it was a private party with two bands. Unfortunately, the lead singer of the other band couldn't make it. We filled the night, jammed with the 3 members of the other band that were there. Surprisingly, it was one of the more tame shows we've played (volume-wise). That has always been an issue with this group.

Crowd was great, receptive, and participated nicely (singing along with both covers and originals). Good energy all night, overall a fantastic time.

Vicodin helped.

why not much anesthetic? that is brutal. i had all four taken out when I was 18 and i had general anesthetic.

• Members

Jeez, you poor guys! We absolutely rocked the {censored} out of the place and it was packed. Many boobs were seen and "motorboats" given.
:p
Hell we even had the bartenders hanging from the ceiling:

nye2.jpg

nye1.jpg

I'm 3/4 in the bag in this pic thanks to the bottle of friggin' champagne I downed during our second break. I gotta say though her perky little boobs were fantastic:

nye3.jpg

All in all probably in the top 3 most fun gigs I ever played.
:thu:

Women hanging from the rafters? That's hard to beat!

We played a cool private party, our sound was stripped down, but we rocked anyway! Good, dancing crowd, great hosts!! We played three sets!!!

• Members

We woud up with a "booty call" gig. Got called the night before to see if we wanted to play. Sure, we play cause it's fun. Low turn out really, but oh well. The only downer was when one table of cute girls got up a left, boo. Maybe they didin't like our old shcool country, maybe they just had other places to bee, come back cute girls come back....

We were followed by a short solo coustic set, and then this guy http://www.myspace.com/willwoodrow who is a really kick ass bass player. His stuff could not be much more different than what we do, but it was still cool.

It was also nice to be done earliesh for NYE, I had to work New Years day.

• Members

nye3.jpg

All in all probably in the top 3 most fun gigs I ever played.

.....Looks like a BLAST...Did that chic stay in front of you all night?...That's always the best when hot chics decide to stand right in front of your side of the stage for the night.:thu:

• Members

.....Looks like a BLAST...Did that chic stay in front of you all night?...That's always the best when hot chics decide to stand right in front of your side of the stage for the night.

Actually she's a friend, and a hell of a nice girl too. My bro :poke: her a couple of times. :thu:

Archived