I'm thinking L2000 is next on my list

willsellout

• Members

Yup. They are the ultimate everything bass. It's really the only bass I'm lusting after. I thought I might get the TF fretted but I want something a bit more versatile. I think the Meatball is going to the bay' to finance it. They are going for stupid prices right now and there are other filters that are less work to use live and less likely to get stolen:cop: live that I can go with. It is the ultimate filter but at these prices it's hard to justify keeping it.

Dan

• Members

Yup. They are the ultimate everything bass. It's really the only bass I'm lusting after. I thought I might get the TF fretted but I want something a bit more versatile. I think the Meatball is going to the bay' to finance it. They are going for stupid prices right now and there are other filters that are less work to use live and less likely to get stolen:cop: live that I can go with. It is the ultimate filter but at these prices it's hard to justify keeping it.

My only current bass (the green one in my sig) is a G&L L2K. It has an atrocious setup currently, but tonally, it's a chameleon. I can't imagine you being disappointed with one at all.

• Members

My only current bass (the green one in my sig) is a G&L L2K. It has an atrocious setup currently, but tonally, it's a chameleon. I can't imagine you being disappointed with one at all.

+1 to being a tonal chameleon

i love my tribute l2k:love:

speaking of chameleon

[YOUTUBE]JcjkA5ZAWQo[/YOUTUBE]

:cool:

• Members

Yeah i owned a L2500 for a while but was dissatisfied with the B string (I"m very picky) but the tone was definitely there...it could mimick a lot of things and the things it couldn't, I own:D

Dan

• Members

Yeah i owned a L2500 for a while but was dissatisfied with the B string (I"m very picky) but the tone was definitely there...it could mimick a lot of things and the things it couldn't, I own:D

Dan

I hate you :mad:

Nah, I've got a fretless on the way, and rics don't feel right in my hands. All my bases will be covered soon enough :cool:

• Members

I had one for awhile.

I loved everything but the thicker neck profile. I will own a US made one one day to get the thinner neck profile.

They are amazing basses.

I have my eye on a L2K with the 1.5" neck which will be nice as its the same neck as my SB2.

Dan

Archived