This is your conscience speaking...

Fireball_73

• Members

3 Screen names D-Rays? I hate to think of all the avatars I've missed! :cry:

Haggis isn't till 25th of January I'll let you know! :mad:

My excuse - not telescopes :p - well party - but not much! I'm just ultra busy! Got involved with one of unions at Glasgow uni - the QMU - and now I'm on the board of mangement! Go figure, singing outside in the cold on election day is lots of fun!

I even tried the big band once. My friend who play(ed) Tuba wanted me to come along with him. They put several sheets of music in front of me and told me to sight read it..... that didn't last long! Haha!

At the moment I'm organising an amateur comedy night, but we just finished with the Huge 12 hour end of term party in December, as well as the usual clubnights. I'm also one of the few people who cares about the un-signed fortnightly band night - which is pretty damn good - but no one appears to go to as it is held in a 1200 capacity venue!

Not had too much time to play bass really. Between uni, the union, a part time job, friends, partying and a girlfriend I don't have that much free time. But it's all good, just looking for a drummer and sax player for a new band after my exams are over in a couple of weeks! :bor:

Hogmany was drunken :freak::D

So yeah moral of the story - don't live in a small boring town or you end up on the bass forum too much.

• Members

Oh yeah - moving out was amazing. I may live in kinda beat up flat with 9 guys (just my luck) but has been so much better than staying at home! Exept the kitchen... it is just gross!

What's everyone been up to? It's nice to pop by!

music and nothing else for me. im enrolled in 15 credit hours for spring semester which starts on monday:eek: i passed last semester with a 3.714 GPA :cool: i bought a macbook :cool:

• Members

music and nothing else for me. im enrolled in 15 credit hours for spring semester which starts on monday:eek: i passed last semester with a 3.714 GPA
:cool:
i bought a macbook
:cool:

I think my GPA I need is 12. :rolleyes::p Different systems...

How did you get away with only taking one class?

• Members

Still playing music fulltime, except - lately - I have been gigging primarily as a keyboard player
:(

Loving the avatar!

My music teacher once said "we used to use this keyboard to replace bass players" - it was a 1970's synth. They were going to chuck it out. 200 pounds on E-Bay! :D

Hows your kid?

• Members

What's everyone been up to? It's nice to pop by!

I've been at school-we've been on holiday since the end of November, though, so there's not much activity on that front. i'm still playing in the uni jazz band, and I'm looking to get something together outside of the school, too.

I broke up with my girlfriend at the beginning of December, which was a good thing.

My family and I just got back from one of the best vacations we've taken. :cool:

Glad to hear school's going well for you!:thu:

• Members

I think my GPA I need is 12.
:rolleyes::p
Different systems...

How did you get away with only taking one class?

i took other classes that was the non music class that i took:p

lets see last semester i took humanities 1, concert band(on trombone), class piano, fundamentals of music, trombone lessons(audit), and i dropped English because i didnt get along with my teacher.

this semester im taking a lot

humanities 2, music theory 1, aural theory 1, class piano 2, concert band, trombone lessons(for credit) and computer music techniques AKA Sibelius.

ill be busy but for fun ill post anything i compose in Sibelius up here:cool:

• Members

Hi Eve :wave:

Jonathan - give me a PM with anything you post on sebelius. I'm not sure I can get to a computer with even scortch on it, but I might suprise myself.

Anyways thats me off to bed now - don't think I will be back for a while! Tis a busy life and this place can be addictive!

Cheerio!

• Members

Hi Eve
:wave:

Jonathan - give me a PM with anything you post on sebelius. I'm not sure I can get to a computer with even scortch on it, but I might suprise myself.

Anyways thats me off to bed now - don't think I will be back for a while! Tis a busy life and this place can be addictive!

Cheerio!

G' nite!

Archived