Led Zeppelin to play Bonnaroo 2008

Goofball Jones

• Members

Sure, dude. I will not drive 14 hrs to see led zep, or the police. I have attended 'Roo twice, and will not return for crappy nostalgia acts. I saw the zep vids on youtube. Not worth it, imho. Make sure to report back and tell me how it was.

• Members

try harder next time. a troll is suppose to have a little more flair! You're just phoning it in...like the camera-phone videos of zep on youtube. You REALLY judging them by that?

Lol, though the "nostalgia act" bit you said was pretty funny.

i dont like led zep. there. I said it.

• Members

I remember back when Bonaroo had good bands headlining. Now its another washed up reunion tour. This effectively seals the coffin for me.

I don't guess that I've seen the videos of their reunion concert yet.

Of course, my decision to go wouldn't be based completely on them playing. If there were enough good bands playing that I am interested in, then I'd go.

• Members

Even from the camera phone you could tell Jason was way out of his league trying to take his father's place. Save the cash, get a classic Zep DVD, get some food and drinks and get some friends over and watch the bloody thing!

If you want to hear Led Zep for what they were known for, I'd suggest that. You want a total, full on experience? Go to the show. I was invited and might go. 'Scuse me while I make a call..

• Members

Even from the camera phone you could tell Jason was way out of his league trying to take his father's place. Save the cash, get a classic Zep DVD, get some food and drinks and get some friends over and watch the bloody thing!

If you want to hear Led Zep for what they were known for, I'd suggest that. You want a total, full on experience? Go to the show. I was invited and might go. 'Scuse me while I make a call..

Really, was going to say Jason was the equal to his father. Every review, even from haters of Led Zeppelin that went, say they were outstanding and Bonham actually put the 3 older members through their paces and nothing from any of the crappy sounding and video I've seen so far disproves that.

But hey, we all have our opinions. hehe. They certainly don't need me to defend them. :cool:

• Members

lol, your attempt at a troll is full of
FAIL!

I have to say.....I tend to agree with him. The journey to commercialization of bonaroo is now completed. The progression from a good small fest to a full scale mainstreamapolooza is pretty much inevitable.

I'm Mr. popularity today, so why stop now? :D

• Members

I have to say.....I tend to agree with him. The journey to commercialization of bonaroo is now completed. The progression from a good small fest to a full scale mainstreamapolooza is pretty much inevitable.

I'm Mr. popularity today, so why stop now?
:D

oh yeah {censored} YOU! :mad:

Now let me make a bunch of accounts like GoofballJones4345 and GoofballJones5654 to keep posting that!

• Members

oh yeah {censored} YOU!
:mad:

Now let me make a bunch of accounts like GoofballJones4345 and GoofballJones5654 to keep posting that!

If you do, I'll be sure not to do anything unbefitting of someone in my esteemed position....like call you a "sperm burping road whore".

• Members

I'm Mr. popularity today, so why stop now?
:D

well, small is a relative term... the first 2 were about 70,000 folks, the third was about 80, and now i think its in the 95-100 range. With Zep playing its gonna be 125k or more I bet. And with the addition of Nickelback, Kanye West and Boyz II Men as headliners, its gonna be quite the packed farm...

Archived