hi guys!!! lumpy...

lumpy555

• Members

i been on a 31-day detention here as the mods dont like you to talk about drugs? i was talkin about painpills my friends use and the next thing i know BAM!!! i was sent an e-mail tellin me NO DRUG TALK ALLOWED! i can respect that,BUT a narcotic thats prescribed to a person to me, isnt like using street-types drugs. sheeesh, all i did was practice the bass this past month..lumpy...

• Members

Don't push it.

If you have a problem with a mod or the rules, don't complain in public, that will result in another ban.

Instead, complain privately in a PM so that no one knows about it. It will be ignored and nothing will change, but at least you will not be banned.

• Members

Don't push it.

If you have a problem with a mod or the rules, don't complain in public, that will result in another ban.

Instead, complain privately in a PM so that no one knows about it. It will be ignored and nothing will change, but at least you will not be banned.

Screw that, just create more accounts like "lumpy556" or "lumpy 666" and use those to tell the mods to {censored} off.......I don't see how it couldn't work!:idea:

• Members

bass gear still the same,BUT i sniffed out a deal on some cabs older mesa boogies,the old gent dont play and said these cabs are the same ones that chanceller from tool uses,old school mesas,he has 2 2x15s,and 2 4x10s, all in road cases. says he isnt sure of his prices,and said he wants to talk over a cup o joe,and that he just wants em out of his house. i says that 30-yrs on bass is enough! i told him that the cabs are the big stuff guys dont use,i offered a couple hundred dollers for the 2x15s in road cases. well i will see later what happens. oh, he sold me his ampeg vh-140 c guit. combo,2x12 for a whoppin 100.00! i feel like a theif on that one... lumpy...

• Members

Don't push it.

:eek:

• Members

Don't push it.

Hey {censored} you! You're not a {censored}ing mod! STFU!

;)

(see, I negated everything I just said with the little ;) symbol. Now to negate this admission that I'm purposely negating what I just did)

;)

Plus a pre-emptive ;)

• Members

bass gear still the same,BUT i sniffed out a deal on some cabs older mesa boogies,the old gent dont play and said these cabs are the same ones that chanceller from tool uses,old school mesas,he has 2 2x15s,and 2 4x10s, all in road cases. says he isnt sure of his prices,and said he wants to talk over a cup o joe,and that he just wants em out of his house. i says that 30-yrs on bass is enough! i told him that the cabs are the big stuff guys dont use,i offered a couple hundred dollers for the 2x15s in road cases. well i will see later what happens. oh, he sold me his ampeg vh-140 c guit. combo,2x12 for a whoppin 100.00! i feel like a theif on that one... lumpy...

If you feel like passing such a deal along to another Ohio bass brother...

;)

I'd love to get my hands on one of those 4X10's.

• Members

Don't push it.

I wasn't aware that lumpy was banned so I looked up the thread from 12/01. From what I can see from the folks that posted in that thread (no bass forum members but lumpy posted in it), it didn't occur in the bass forum.

While catphish or Jazz Ad may have banned him, I highly doubt it in this instance as we tend to discuss this stuff amongst ourselves before banning someone.

You're both barking up the wrong tree in this instance it seems. If I'm wrong, Jazzy or catphish will certainly let me know.

• Members

correction on the mesa cabs,i just got off the landline with the fella,he said the 2x15 cabs are 400.00-each, and the 2x10 cab is 250.00. i really thought he had 2 of each,my apologies he has 2-2x15 one is a road ready other is black tolex and the one 2x10 is also black,heavy tolex. also he has a 1985 washburn bass, one piece neck and body,soap bar style pups ,mint condish for 300.00,includes the original case!! 4-stringer as well. peace-out!! lumpy... the guy lives in michigan, take 75 to 275 about 40-mins. from toledo!!!!

Archived