5K-post some redheads!

82Daion

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm new here:wave:, just been reading, but couldn't pass on this. I think a beach party sounds good. Just don't forget your 50+spf sunblock as a natural redhead for the sunburn fair skin factor:thu:. I'm a natural redhead too. I agree about the comment of our natual color changing with age. I was a brighter red when younger, and now darker. I have only ever allowed my last hairdresser to add any color to my natural red. Just some complimentary highlights close to my prior natural brighter red. Was a nice add. UNTIL...omg... last time he went artist postal and put something different in that I had no clue what I was getting into. Total disaster of highlights...WRONG red:freak:. I tried to explain to Mr. Sensitivity that his queen highness did not honor my crown and glory well. Umm, that did not go over too hot:mad:. I have not been back. Or to any new hairdresser... for 3mos... too traumatized
:cry:
. OK... :blah:just had to share some hair drama a bit OT to the thread;).

what deft use of smilies

:thu:

• Members
a.jpg

I once read somewhere that black hair & blue eyes is considered THE most attractive/visually appealing combination.

I will agree with that. But I also think that Charleze Theron is one of the most attractive/visually appealing women on the planet. Her brains certainly help that out as well...I'm not interested in stupid chicks.

• Moderators
I'm new here:wave:, just been reading, but couldn't pass on this. I think a beach party sounds good. Just don't forget your 50+spf sunblock as a natural redhead for the sunburn fair skin factor:thu:. I'm a natural redhead too. I agree about the comment of our natual color changing with age. I was a brighter red when younger, and now darker. I have only ever allowed my last hairdresser to add any color to my natural red. Just some complimentary highlights close to my prior natural brighter red. Was a nice add. UNTIL...omg... last time he went artist postal and put something different in that I had no clue what I was getting into. Total disaster of highlights...WRONG red:freak:. I tried to explain to Mr. Sensitivity that his queen highness did not honor my crown and glory well. Umm, that did not go over too hot:mad:. I have not been back. Or to any new hairdresser... for 3mos... too traumatized
:cry:
. OK... :blah:just had to share some hair drama a bit OT to the thread;).

Definitely changes.

Mine used to be a medium to dark brown. Now, it's nearly black. Well, what isn't grey...

An old friend of mine was strawberry blonde in high school. It's auburn now, or would be if she didn't bleach it blonde. Same with another friend, but she doesn't bleach it.

• Moderators
So, no makeup? No curling irons/hair straighteners?

Gotta be natural
all the way
, right?
:p

I'll give you breast implants (I'm no fan either), but I'd like to hear an explanation of how hair color is different than make up...

And shaving! I mean, how unnatural is that?

Archived