5K-post some redheads!

82Daion

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
As to the whole dying thing, lots of us who were born redheads have gone grey really early and need to dye to keep with our original colour. I was a redhead up until I had kids. Now I'm a technically a bottle red.
:mad:

my mom was born a redhead and started turning grey when she was like 17. i'm sortof a redhead (some random fire engine red hair on my head and lots in my beard and some mostly-red hair) too.

• Members
Picture has everything! Redhead. Booze. Boobs. Tattoo. Subtly implied lesbianism.

:love:

But it's all "SO fake", you can't like it :mad:;)

That pic makes me want to do incredibly dirty, unspeakable things to them both.

Twice.

• Members

Sigworthy!

Hey, bassgirl9 almost has 5k posts too. I wonder how she'll celebrate? Twin-lesbo-redhead thread? :drooling smiley::

I'm not too sure....

I've been thinking about what kind of party I want to throw. I've already had a social distortion party, an Urb party, a show me your tattoos party, a DRF party (oh no wait, that was something else) a bring whatever you want to the party party, so, I'll have to think big for 5K. Maybe a beach party?:idea:

• Members
I'm not too sure....

I've been thinking about what kind of party I want to throw. I've already had a social distortion party, an Urb party, a show me your tattoos party, a DRF party (oh no wait, that was something else) a bring whatever you want to the party party, so, I'll have to think big for 5K. Maybe a beach party?
:idea:

I'm new here:wave:, just been reading, but couldn't pass on this. I think a beach party sounds good. Just don't forget your 50+spf sunblock as a natural redhead for the sunburn fair skin factor:thu:. I'm a natural redhead too. I agree about the comment of our natual color changing with age. I was a brighter red when younger, and now darker. I have only ever allowed my last hairdresser to add any color to my natural red. Just some complimentary highlights close to my prior natural brighter red. Was a nice add. UNTIL...omg... last time he went artist postal and put something different in that I had no clue what I was getting into. Total disaster of highlights...WRONG red:freak:. I tried to explain to Mr. Sensitivity that his queen highness did not honor my crown and glory well. Umm, that did not go over too hot:mad:. I have not been back. Or to any new hairdresser... for 3mos... too traumatized :cry:. OK... :blah:just had to share some hair drama a bit OT to the thread;).

• Members

Um...I care. No fakes. No fake boobs. No fake hair color. Natural all the way.

Can never ever understand the people with the "who cares" attitude. You really like that fake hair color? You really like fake looking boobs? I mean, it's just SO fake looking. It's actually very ugly.

But hey, if you're into fake looking, ugly things...knock yourself out!

So, no makeup? No curling irons/hair straighteners?

Gotta be natural all the way, right? :p

I'll give you breast implants (I'm no fan either), but I'd like to hear an explanation of how hair color is different than make up...

Anyhoo, until women are born with hair like this:

stefani.jpggarner_ep12.jpg

I'm all for hair coloring :thu:

Also, it's pretty sexy when brunettes go blonde, blondes go brunette, or any woman dyes her hair black :D

10.jpg01.jpg

a.jpgCharlizeTh_Grani_483927_400.jpg

• Moderators
I'm all for hair coloring
:thu:
Also, it's pretty sexy when brunettes go blonde, blondes go brunette, or any woman dyes her hair black
:DCharlizeTh_Grani_483927_400.jpg

+1. I love women who take the time to doll themselves up and color their hair a different color just because they feel like it. The big hair from the 80's I miss quite a bit.

Archived