So for my 3000th post.........

slapthefunkyfour

• Members

What?
:love:
:love: Yowza!!!

That girl is busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger with the crabs!!!

:love:

I realize it's very difficult to look below her breasts, but something is strange about her hips. Probably just how she is sitting.

Now if she was sitting on something else, like my lap, it would look alot nicer.

• Moderators
I realize it's very difficult to look below her breasts, but something is strange about her hips. Probably just how she is sitting.

She's arching her back to make her chest look bigger. You'll notice the pinstripes going in different directions around the small of her back. That appears to cause the confusion on the eyes. If you look at her tail and pretend that the fabric is a solid color, the picture begins to clear up.:thu:

• Members

Only 4 hot chicks and an old dead president? I thought for sure you all could do better than this.

Maybe I'll go find another forum to hang out in.
:cry:

Hey, I'll have you know that Millard Fillmore, a bookworm, found the White House devoid of books and initiated the White House library! He was also the last U.S. president who was neither a Democrat nor a Republican (although Abraham Lincoln was re-elected in 1864 running on the National Union Party ticket with Democrat Andrew Johnson as his running mate). Fillmore was the first U.S. President born after the death of a former president; as he was born three weeks after George Washington's death on December 14, 1799.

OK, he may not have been the most charismatic guy...but he's certainly worthy of 3000 posts! :lol:

Archived