ok. this bass chick is going to bed

SelenaBassGirl

• Members

I am going to bed. Seems that half of ya are in bed too...hope you are having more fun then I am. {censored}. I am just a room mate in this house. I guess I will have to put myself to sleep like I used to-by thinking of a bass playe--er um me playing the bass. lol! What else is there for me to do!? Goodnight ya!

• Members

I am going to bed. Seems that half of ya are in bed too...hope you are having more fun then I am. {censored}. I am just a room mate in this house. I guess I will have to put myself to sleep like I used to-by thinking of a bass playe--er um me playing the bass. lol! What else is there for me to do!? Goodnight ya!

Leaving this one alone.......

• Members

damn, only one good nite? :( haha

I think of that bass player I used to be in love with at one time to put myself to sleep, so he must of been hella boring! Actually he was-never moved on stage.

Actually I didn't have any dreams of playing...mine was b/c of all that tornado talk-I had a dream (in the 2 hour sleep I had) of a bad storm and the whole house shaking and me lighting a cig and smoking it b/c I was so damn scared.

Archived