holding my breath! I am in the lead!

SelenaBassGirl

• Members

ok. is there such eBay users that has this kind of name? a***t or numbers 2***4?? This happens a lot when I bid on something (last time it was a Selena item) that goes up..someone with a *** in between 2 letters or numbers outbid me at the last damn min. and then the person that win is a real sounding person. If there is a bidding program for the seller then that is highly illegal. I mean, why is my user name and the winner is the ONLY ones showing on the bids??? sounds fishy to me.

• Members

ok. is there such eBay users that has this kind of name? a***t or numbers 2***4?? This happens a lot when I bid on something (last time it was a Selena item) that goes up..someone with a *** in between 2 letters or numbers outbid me at the last damn min. and then the person that win is a real sounding person. If there is a bidding program for the seller then that is highly illegal. I mean, why is my user name and the winner is the ONLY ones showing on the bids??? sounds fishy to me.

A while back E-bay announced that during the bidding they would no longer post the whole name of bidders. Hence the X****X names.

At the compleation of the auction the name of the winner would be posted in full.

• Members

well f***k it. I let it go by $5...that is o***y because I am gonna get a g**d b**s soon!

:) congrats on the winner. That bass reminded me of someone really special. Now I might be stuck getting a black and white one. Oh well! hehe! Thanks for telling me about the *** thing. I didn't know...and I sell there sometimes too! Weird I didn't know about it!

Archived