Gotta love the information age.

L-1329

• Members

I'm rollin' tech style now! Just got the LG Voyager cell phone, And now have a phone with an 8 gig mp3 player, pic/camcorder, internet browser, gps navigator, kitchen sink, you name it! I've only got about 5 albums of music on it so far, but it's as simple as it comes. Plug it into a usb cable and drag and drop. or, plug it's micro SD card straight into a pc and load 'er up. Now I can plug the player into the car while driving, get my email on the road without needing a pc terminal or laptop, This thing is by far the coolest 'phone' I've ever seen and SO much better than the obsolete old flip phone I had until now. It ended up costing me about two bills, but I no longer need to get a seperate ipod or mp3 player, so that alone makes up more than the difference. Plus, I'm going to cancel my land line so that savings will make the higher plan rates actually cost me less a month. Too cool. Now I need to figure out the browser and see if I can make some more useless posts on HCBF from my phone.:thu:

• Members

once i get a job, i might pick up a voyager. I like its iphone-like style without the {censored} service...

It's actually pretty cool, and seems to be real easy to figure out, and the full size keyboard inside is real handy. I've never been to an area where I didn't get reception, and I almost always get better signal strength than the other crews with different service providers. Also, this web browser seems fairly fast for what it is, but a micro sized browser isn't the easiest thing to navigate around. I'm curious to see what kind of battery life I get with it, and I'm sure all the extra functions will drain it fairly fast. Anyway, touch screens rule!:p

Archived