OT: Smoking...good graphic grief!!!

JacieFB

• Members

You should see some of the stuff the Montana Meth project put on billboards. Tons of fun there!

Montana Meth Project

Sounds like an electronica outfit. :D

But, :(

I wish the anti-smoking and anti-drug people would get on board with the PITA people and start throwing hot, nude celebs in their ads. It would be like a bonus for me for a lifetime of non-smoking and not doing drugs.

• Members

Okay, somethings you know you shouldn't Google Image Search, but you do anyway. Put "Montana Meth Project" in that file.

What is it with Montana and Meth, anyway? I met a guy from there this past summer. He had some 15 y.o. girl (meth addict) break into his house, I gather, so that she could steal something. She ended up just freaking out and rolling up on a ball in the bedroom floor. He found her when he got home...scared the crap out of him. Evidently, he at least tried to get her help, and she accepted. Hard to tell if it worked or not, though.

• Members
Okay, somethings you know you shouldn't Google Image Search, but you do anyway. Put "Montana Meth Project" in that file.

What is it with Montana and Meth, anyway? I met a guy from there this past summer. He had some 15 y.o. girl (meth addict) break into his house, I gather, so that she could steal something. She ended up just freaking out and rolling up on a ball in the bedroom floor. He found her when he got home...scared the crap out of him. Evidently, he at least tried to get her help, and she accepted. Hard to tell if it worked or not, though.

A lot of free time and unsecured anhydrous ammonia tanks (until more recently, that is). There's a lot of it in rural areas around the U.S. It's a problem back home in Montana as well as Oklahoma, where I currently live. The most astounding part of it to me is that if you look at a list of ingredients to cook meth, I'm always left wondering how the hell anyone thinks it's going to be OK to put that junk in their bodies and be unaffected. But knowing the people from my hometown who are addicted to the stuff, there's not a lot of a thought process in the first place.

• Members

A lot of free time and unsecured anhydrous ammonia tanks (until more recently, that is). There's a lot of it in rural areas around the U.S. It's a problem back home in Montana as well as Oklahoma, where I currently live.

The most astounding part of it to me is that if you look at a list of ingredients to cook meth, I'm always left wondering how the hell anyone thinks it's going to be OK to put that junk in their bodies and be unaffected. But knowing the people from my hometown who are addicted to the stuff, there's not a lot of a thought process in the first place.

funny story! a buddy and i had crossed the ms river into arkansas to deliver some frozen catfish to a friend and own our way back when we crossed back into ms we both had to piss. we pulled off the road at an old shop, got out to piss, and was then surrounded by the washington county drug task force. they had staked out the anhydrous ammonia tank because meth heads had been stealing from it. we were let go after search and questioning. i told the guy i was sorry for {censored}ing up his stake out! he told me to hold it next time till i got to a place with a bathroom. i was like, damn, we are in the middle of nowhere frickin where!

the meth heads here are horrible! i think arkansas is the worst though! they come in and buy all my starting fluid(ether) and i just call the sheriff and turn them in.

• Members

Montana Meth Project

Sounds like an electronica outfit.
:D

But,
:(

I wish the anti-smoking and anti-drug people would get on board with the PITA people and start throwing hot, nude celebs in their ads. It would be like a bonus for me for a lifetime of non-smoking and not doing drugs.

Do you ever drink alcohol?

Archived