Its getting late. Time for some 80's videos.

Psilocybin

• Members

I thought the forums could use a little lightening up. Lately it seems we are hard pressed for a thread that doesn't turn into a flame war or argument (not a debate) at some point in time.

So, there is no better cure than totally rad 80's videos. I'll start with Duran Duran's

On a side note, if you are reading this, Devil Rays Fan, please post that picture of you with long hair and that awesome jacket (with shoulderpads?) playing a gig.

• Members

Hey, maybe you guys can help me find a video from that era. All I remember from it was the camera going throughout some house that was filled with robots or robotic looking puppet thing. I haven't seen it since the 80's so thats about all the more info I have on it. :confused:

• Members

Hey, maybe you guys can help me find a video from that era. All I remember from it was the camera going throughout some house that was filled with robots or robotic looking puppet thing. I haven't seen it since the 80's so thats about all the more info I have on it.
:confused:

Is it this one?

[YOUTUBE]S7dAxvj2mlU[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

[YOUTUBE]Ehl_VQuKRTc[/YOUTUBE]

I can't believe no one's used "Sick, Repulsive, Electric Twanger" yet as a band name.

Oh and DRF, not only were you sexy in the 80's, but you're sexier than most of the people who were "rockstars" in the 80's. Btw, since you've got the keyboards too, you should be playing the Dire Straits song!

Archived