My house got broken into today

tylytle

• Members

Came home and damn!

They took my .45 auto, all my pocket knives, digital cam, all my cash, smokes and a brand new Kicked poweramp. Didn't touch my gear, stereo, tv's and stuff. I have a good idea who did it.

go kick them in the throat and take pics :thu: thieves are the worst.

and then go home and drink lots of beer and take some amphetamines.

• Members

{censored} that sucks! That happened to me once when I was going thru a divorce. The stupid room mate had this friend over (a druggie) and we think she did it. They stole her TV and VCR and cheap junk and with me, since my light switch turned on the opposite way-they couldn't turn the light on. But they did manage to see my jewelry box and stole my baptism necklace and my great aunts necklace but lucky me put all my rings somewhere else. Since they couldn't see, they didn't get much of my stuff but I felt invaded.

I am sorry you had to go thru that! I swear it wasn't me! I would of just taken the smokes! lol! ...and maybe your basses too! :p

Hope you catch the bastard that did that!

• Members

Sorry to hear it, bud... My place has been broken into twice over the years, and fortunately I was there both times - the 2nd time, I shot the guy who broke in... It was a long time ago, and down in Florida(I've lived back in NY for over 20 years), and in 2 different apartments - but since the 1st break-in, I've never viewed the subject the same, and have been a light sleeper, and always kept a gun nearby...

I hope you get your stuff back - especially the .45... I'd have a very difficult time not going over there and doing some very bad things, if I knew who it was that broke into my place... I have a 600lb gun safe lag bolted to my floor, because I highly value my guns, and don't want to lose any - if you get yours back, I suggest you look into some sort of safe - they're not all that expensive, depending on what you get... If we were friends, and lived close by - I wouldn't hesitate to help you go retrieve your belongings - and the person responsible for taking them would have a very bad time of it....

Best of luck,

- georgestrings

• Members

borrow a .45 , go to his house, show him you have another .45, scare the {censored} outta him, get your stuff, take him to the cops!

Nope, this requires a 12-guage with a tactical barrel:mad:

But uhh, I don't know how I'd feel about barging into someone's house with a shotgun. Even if they did take my stuff.

In any case, you best try to get it back before he pawns that stuff.

• Members

My house was broken into about 20 years and the thief made off with my 4 track TEAC open reel deck. I guess it proved a little too heavy because I found it on a neighbors picnic table. :lol:

It sucks huge having someone violate your space. Notify law enforcement about the gun immediately and pass along your suspicion.

• Members

Yeah, I gave them a bunch of info. But the police in this town are a bunch of Barney Fifes..

Barney: Boy, I tell you, if I ever came home with anything less than all "A"s, I just didn't dare come home.

Andy: I don't remember you getting all "A"s.

Barney: I did that once. Remember? The teacher made such a fuss about it that all the kids hated me.

Andy: I don't remember.

Barney: Well, it's a fact. I didn't want 'em thinking I was some kind of a snob or an egghead or something, so I buckled down and got bad marks.

Andy: That must have taken real effort.

Barney: You think you're kidding. Listen, an IQ can be a mixed blessing sometimes. Some people want it and can't get it. I got it and had to get rid of it. Life's funny that way, you know?

bcrawl.jpg

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I hope you get your stuff back.

• Members

Ugh, I {censored}ing HATE thieves. I can't tell you how many times I've had {censored} stolen over the years, and it makes me want to kick kittens for field goals.

Hope you catch this worthless sack of {censored}. What a cockbite.

• Members

Sucks. Hope you get the stuff back. Always seems to be someone you know.

My dad had his garage broken into 5 or 6 years ago and had his suspicions. Different house a few years ago, his shop was broken into and all his guns and tonnes of tools were stolen. Again, pretty suspicious. A year later, his house was broken into and his brand new plasma was stolen.

Never recovered anything, never passed on his supicions, but got a kick ass security system.

Archived