Paging Frunobulax to the Red, White, and Blue courtesy phone

King Kashue

• Members

Brady's completion percentage last night. a playoff record.

woulda been 96.4 if Welker hadn'ta tried to run without the ball.

funny game. the perception was that Jax was moving the ball and the Pats couldn't stop them, but at the end Jax had only 20 points and about 60-odd rushing yards.

remember kids -

Tom Brady > everyone else.

don't try this at home.

• Members

funny game. the perception was that Jax was moving the ball and the Pats couldn't stop them, but at the end Jax had only 20 points and about 60-odd rushing yards.

Plenty of passing yards though.

The game hinged on the fumble and the red zone stop where Harrison almost intercepted it. Without those, Jax isn't playing from behind, and with an even score, they don't have to take chances and can dink and dunk it down the field like they did in the first half.

• Members

Plenty of passing yards though.

The game hinged on the fumble and the red zone stop where Harrison almost intercepted it. Without those, Jax isn't playing from behind, and with an even score, they don't have to take chances and can dink and dunk it down the field like they did in the first half.

+1...I keep saying to myself it's the "bend but don't break" defense that the Pat's have been known for....doesn't make me feel any better aboot possibly facing Manning next week though.

• Members

+1...I keep saying to myself it's the "bend but don't break" defense that the Pat's have been known for....doesn't make me feel any better aboot possibly facing Manning next week though.

Well, Jax's defense played almost perfectly and the Pats didn't punt until they stopped passing and were running out the clock with under a minute left, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Archived